18 Mar TRIDEC Open for Business with Closed Offices
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the TRIDEC office will be closed effective March 18th. The health and safety of our team, and that of our community, dictates this unprecedented decision.
However, we will all be working remotely from home, with the same capabilities that we have in the office.
Please continue to use email to communicate with the team:
- Karl Dye, President and CEO: email@example.com
- David Reeploeg, VP Federal Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traci Jao, Director of Business Recruitment: email@example.com
- David Chavey, Director of Business Retention and Expansion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Stubbs, Director of Communications and Investor Relations: email@example.com
- Laura Warr, Director Finance Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Burke, Executive Office Administrator: email@example.com
- Suanne Burke, Receptionist: firstname.lastname@example.org
As our region, state and country work to protect families, employees and citizens from this outbreak, TRIDEC will continue to fulfill our mission of being a unifying voice and advocating for the Tri-Cities’ economic prosperity.
TRIDEC’s offices will reopen as soon as it is prudent to do so. In the meantime, please contact us through email.