26 Dec PNNL’s 2019 Science and Technology Highlights Make a Mark
Selecting this year’s highlights for Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is a bit like choosing just one family photo for the holiday card among the dozens of important events and exciting adventures of the year.
These eight exemplify how researchers at the Department of Energy lab are advancing scientific discovery and finding solutions to the nation’s toughest problems in energy resiliency and national security.
- Modeling Ecological Health
- Developing Designer Proteins
- Understanding the Human Brain
- Informing Infrastructure Restoration
- Shaping the Grid of the Future
- Building Better Batteries
- Detecting Malware
- Sensing Harmful Substances