17 Apr Grow Your Business Internationally Workshop: Wednesday, May 22
Do you run a small business? Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Join the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this half-day export workshop where you will discover the export tools and resources you need to grow your business internationally.
You will learn:
- Learn about the importance of exporting.
- Meet the local, state, regional & federal export resources who will help you on your export journey.
- Learn about resources to develop an export business plan and identify and validate international markets.
- Learn how to find qualified buyers, agents and distributors to grow foreign sales.
- Determine how to ship your products internationally.
- Identify how to get paid, mitigate non-payment risks and finance your export transactions.
- 12:30pm – Check-In & Networking
- 1:00pm – Welcome & Introduction
- 1:15pm – Start with a Plan: Learn how to develop an export business plan & identify and validate international markets
- 2:00pm – Break
- 2:15pm – Meet Your Match: A panel discussion on how to find qualified buyers, agents & distributors
- 3:00pm – Get Paid & Finance for Growth: A panel discussion on how to get paid, mitigate risk & obtain financial opportunities for exporting
- 3:30pm – E-Commerce Tools for Exporting: Special presentation by the U.S. Commercial Service
- 4:00pm – Get Your Products Overseas: Learn about international shipping and logistics