29 Jan 21st Annual Economic Outlook: Thursday, February 20, 2020
The 21st Annual Tri-Cities Regional Economic Outlook, on Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., featured local & national leaders presenting on key economic issues facing the region.
- Breakfast Keynote: Kris Johnson, President & CEO, AWB
- Outlook Session 1:
- Breakout Session 1:
- Track 1: Community Development Projects
- Track 2: Energizing the Tri-Cities
- Track 3: Life in the Tri
- Breakout Session 2:
- Keynote Luncheon Presentation: Scott O’Brien, COO, Washington Montana Region, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Network with industry influencers, decision makers and other professionals!
- Learn about key indicators that will impact your business and career!
- Find Opportunities for you and your business to succeed in 2020!
Cost to Attend:
All Day Attendees:
Member: $75.00 | Non-Member: $85.00 | Group Rate (8): $540.00
Lunch Only Attendees:
Member: $25.00 | Non-Member: $35.00 | Group Rate (8): $180.00
|7:00am||Registration and Networking||10:50am||Networking & Refreshment Break|
“Washington Business Outlook”
Kris Johnson, President & CEO, AWB
|11:00am||Outlook Session 3:
Track 1: Education and Workforce Development
Track 2: State and Federal Policies Impacting Washington Businesses
Track 3: Growing the Agriculture Industry
|8:30am||Outlook Session 1:
“Health Care Challenges”
Scott O’Brien, Chief Operating Officer, Providence St. Joseph Health’s Washington Montana Region
|9:45am||Networking & Refreshment Break||1:30pm||Event Conclusion|
|10:00am||Outlook Session 2:
Track 1: Community Development Projects
Track 2: Energizing the Tri-Cities
Track 3: Life in the Tri
We couldn’t create this event if it wasn’t for the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you for investing in the TRIDEC and in the Economic Outlook.