28 Dec 20th Annual Economic Outlook & 56th Annual Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Presentations from the 20th Annual Tri-Cities Regional Economic Outlook are now available!
Outlook Session 1:
- PNNL/PNSO Outlook: Julie Erickson, Deputy Manager, DOE-PNSO
- Hanford Outlook: Brian Vance, Acting Hanford Site Manager, DOE
- Tri-Cities Regional Economy Outlook: Ajsa Suljic, Regional Economist, WA State ESD
Outlook Session 2:
Track 1: Building the Tri-Cities
- Residential Real Estate: Jeff Smart, Board Chair, Tri-Cities Association of Realtors [No Presentation]
- Residential Construction: Jeff Losey, Executive Director, HBA Tri-Cities
- Commercial Development: Charles Laird, Broker, Tippett Company
- Industrial Development: Carl Adrian, Preseident/CEO, TRIDEC [No Presentation]
Track 2: Growing the Ag Industry
- Washington State Agriculture: Rebecca Weber, WA State Department of Agriculture
- Innovations in Ag: Naidu Rayapati, Director Irrigated Agriculture Research & Extension Center, CAHNRS Assistant Dean, WSU Tri-Cities
- Opportunities in the Agriculture Industry: Matt Harris, Assistant Executive Director, WA Potato Commission [No Presentation]
- Wine Industry: Deborah Barnard, Co-Owner, Barnard Griffin Winery
Track 3: Workforce Challenges from an Employer Perspective
- PNNL: Jim Blount, Acting Director, HR [No Presentation]
- Kadlec: Sara Haley-Jaquish, Senior Recruiter Lead
- MSA: Dan Seitz, Senior HR Specialist
- CBC: Dr. Rebekah Woods, President
- WSU Tri-Cities: Sandra Haynes, Chancellor
Outlook Session 3:
Track 1: Community Development Projects
- City of Kennewick: Miles Thomas, Economic Development Manager [No Presentation]
- Port of Kennewick: Tim Arntzen, Chief Executive Officer
- Port of Pasco: Rick White, Community and Economic Development Director
- City of Richland: Mandy Wallner, Marketing Specialist [No Presentation]
- Port of Benton: Diahann Howard, Director of Economic Development
Track 2: Live, Work, Play Tri-Cities
- Tourism & Recreation: Kathy Moore, Board Chair, Visit Tri-Cities
- Health Care: Rob Watilo, Chief Strategy Officer, Kadlec
- Retail: Barbara Johnson, Mall Manager, Columbia Center
- Education: Paul Randall, Director, Tri-Tech Skills Center
Track 3: State Policies Impacting Washington Businesses
- Export Challenges & Opportunities: Commissioner Ryan Calkins, Port of Seattle [No Presentation]
- Tri-Cities Legislative Council Priorities: Jason Herbert, Chair, Tri-Cities Legislative Council
The 20th Annual Tri-Cities Regional Economic Outlook, rescheduled for Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., will feature local & national leaders presenting on key economic issues facing the region. Join us for THE event of 2019! Connect with industry influencers and engage decision makers!
We will also be hosting the 56th Annual Meeting during the luncheon!
- Network with industry influencers, decision makers and other professionals!
- Learn about key indicators that will impact your business and career!
- Find Opportunities for you and your business to succeed in 2018!
Cost to Attend:
All Day Attendees:
Member: $75.00 | Non-Member: $85.00 | Group Rate (8): $540.00
Lunch Only Attendees:
Member: $25.00 | Non-Member: $35.00 | Group Rate (8): $180.00
Please be patient with us as we finalize the agenda. Agenda will be released on February 28th.
We couldn’t create this event if it wasn’t for the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to Kadlec (Presenting Sponsor), STCU (Breakfast Sponsor), RBC Wealth Management (Speaker Sponsor), Battelle (Breakout Session Room Sponsor), and Bechtel (Bronze Sponsor) for your sponsorship! Thank you for investing in the TRIDEC and in the Economic Outlook.